Wouldn't it be handy to have all system processes displayed along
with some attribues, like CPU busy, start time etc.?
Wouldn't it be even better to have these processes sorted, e.g by
- CPU,PIN, or
- start time, or
- elapsed time, or
- actual busy time
And what about having the shown processes refreshed every n seconds?
ShowSys does the trick for you.
ShowSys can display all system process, sorted by
- CPU,PIN (default)
- start time (BY STARTTIME modifier)
- elapsed time (BY CPUTIME modifier)
- busy time (BY CPUBUSY modifier)
- process name (BY PROCNAME modifier)
where the Evaluation results of the
- elapsed time (BY CPUTIME CYCLE modifier)
- busy time (BY CPUBUSY CYCLE modifier)
can be refreshed every 1 .. 300 seconds.
The shortest cycle time is dependent on the terminal output time,
and the number of processes to be taken into account.
The cycle time is automatically set to: $MAX(CycleTime,TerminalOutputTime)