* OSS files are ignored now.
* Fix of a typo.
* The number of files, which can be taken into account, is enlarged to: 1,000,000.
* The total number of displayed files is now shown at the end of the list.
* Support of key word shortening, as long as they are unique.
* Support of object code 800 added.
* The header line is now displayed each 23 lines.
* The file creation time is now available as well.
* A file name pattern is now checked for validity.
The LastOpen freeware tool displays the last file open time as LCT of a given set of disk files.
Beside listing files, matching a given last open time or time frame, it is capable of sorting the files in ascending order by the last open or last modification timestamp.
Three executable versions are available:
- LastOpen.100 = accelerated executable, file code 100
- LastOpen.700 = native executable, file code 700
- LastOpen.800 = native executable for Itanium, file code 800